Monday, July 7, 2014

HELLO PAIN

                                            (Image Source: healthscience degree.info)



Hello pain how are you doing today I ask  sarcastically,

Are you going to go easy on me…

               Or

Are you going to go

Full throttle instead?

You have been with me for quite some time

In various ways………..

Emotional pain for a time

                 But,

                   As of late

It’s been all physical

You toy with me

 You tease me

With sweet moments of not having you around

PAINLESS

yes pain free how sweet the thought of it;

Enjoying long wonderful walks

And doing all that I love to do without you around.

And then……..

Like a thief in the night

(Image Source: murmursinthenight.blogspot.com)


You take it all away from me

and I find myself clothed in you again,

But it's ok

The more you keep inflicting on me the more I continue to go to God and seek his comfort and refuge.

I delight in the knowing that he will not give me more than I can bare and that my loving father equips 
me with his word for

Strength
Wisdom
Peace
Grace
When you inflict my body with more of what you are
Pain
I count my blessings
And remember
All that I’m grateful for
God
Family
Health
Yes my health
I’m still healthy when I remind myself that there are many
Struggling with a more difficult health challenge than my own.
Bring it on Pain,
I know it won’t last forever
God promised me that!
I will continue to
Delight
In the
LORD
For he will
Give
Me the desires of my heart.
Psalm 37:4




 (ImageSource:MaggieMillerArtist+Soapmaer-MaggieGMiller.Com)


No comments:

Post a Comment