Thursday, July 17, 2014

LIVING THE CREATIVE LIFE




                                           ( Image Source: Maggie Miller Artist + SoapMaker)


cre·a·tive
krēˈātiv/
adjective
  1. 1.
    relating to or involving the imagination or original ideas, especially in the production of an artistic work.
    "change unleashes people's creative energy"
noun
informal
  1. 1.
    a person who is creative, typically in a professional context.



 Creative

God blessed me with creativity, he blessed us all with it

all we have to do is be open to the creative process
it comes in many forms
Art
Music
Writing
Cooking
Dancing
Sewing
Sports
singing

I feel blessed that I have different outlets for my creativity 
My passions are my painting where I can express myself visually and pour out my feelings and bring a smile and encouragment to the viewer


(Image Source: Maggie Miller-www.maggiegmiller.com)


Soapmaking affords me a way to share my love of using natural ingredients creating something that will benefit those I serve with what I create and make them feel wonderful.


                                                                      (Image Source: MaggieGmiller.com)


I'm always in a state of gratitude, being creative in so many ways allows me to decompress from a stressful day, staying young at heart and most importantly to serve others with the talents God has blessed me with.

I hope you find the time to put on your creative hat on and pick up a paint brush to create a masterpiece or pen to jot down your thoughts for your novel, or create a gourment meal. 

what ever you do I hope you enjoy your creative journey and be blessed by it.





No comments:

Post a Comment