Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Swarovski Crystal Box

Always have boxes on hand




Another cold day in GA and going on 4 days of no school! Even my daughter is aching to get back to school.

I'm putting the pictures I took over the summer of the black swallowtail butterflies that visited my yard and I painted a box with one of those images.  So I'm finishing up with adorning it with Swarovski crystals and it is giving the box such a beautiful shimmer.  I'm going to finish off the box lining it with hemp fabric on the inside for a finished look.

Eco-Friendliness of it all: All high-grade non-toxic acrylic paints and varnish.  The box I have used has been recycled, I purchased this box at a yard sale from a crafter who was selling all of her paints and supplies her trash certainly my treasure.

I'm looking forward to posting the finished product and sharing with you why painting boxes play an important part of my product line.

No comments:

Post a Comment