Monday, June 30, 2014

Bloom where You Are




(Image Source: Artist Maggie Miller -MaggieGMiller.com)

Meet Molly, I painted her several months ago and she is inspired by the season in my life I have been in with health issues and all those life questions one tends to ask, you know the why, when, where and how kinda questions.  I know for certain that God has been guiding me through this season of my life.

2013 -2014  has been a journey to say the least.  It was a year and continues to be a year filled with health issues and challenges for myself and my family.  It has been uncomfortable and painful, but I have grown spiritually and personally.

Not all that I hoped for and prayed for came to pass in 2013, but I have learned that God has it all under control and that his plans for me are so much bigger than I could ever imagine or dream for myself.  I have learned to be still and know God in this season of my life and that if I stay firmly planted and wait on God to show me the way, I will bloom where he has me.

Psalm 143:8 cause me to hear thy loving-kindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee. (KJV).

So no matter what season you may find yourself in, take time to embrace where you are, for like a flower going through its growing pains to finally bloom and showecase its beautiful colors and petals you to will bloom just has God intended right where you are.


No comments:

Post a Comment