Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pursuing my artistic vision

( Photo: Busy hand painting new pillow panels)

(Photo: Designer organic fabrics prints for backings and natural hemp fabrics for hand painted pillow panels)

  Hi Everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July.  I certainly enjoyed the fire works but especially grateful for the country I live in.  Despite the challenges we face with our economy we are still free to pursue our dreams.



I have been pursuing painting all my pillow panels and working on tile mural.  Now that all the painted pillow panels have been cured and heat set I'm ready to start sewing the pillows and than on to sewing the pillow forms to stuff them with.   The forms are made from 100% muslin. 



I also have completed painting two whimsical abstract tapestries and working on finishing three more today all the new designs will be uploaded to my new e-commerce section to my website that is still undergoing a make over with the help from my awesome web designer Vanessa Potts.  I'm excited for this to finally be done so that everyone who visits the site and wanting to purchase my product line can simply do so and shop from one site.  Watch for the grand opening announcement on my Facebook page and here on the blog where I will be sharing special offers and give away.



Now in my quest to research Eco Friendly companies and share with everyone.  I came across Scotch Naturals (http://www.scotchnaturals.com), they provide-salon quality nail color with no harmful chemicals.  I personally think this is great.  I can still enjoy polishing my fingernails and toes without worrying about all the harmful chemicals.



I also love Lily Organics (http://www.lilyorganics.com/aboutus.asp.)  She grows all of her herbs and ingredients on her farm to create her wonderful organic Skin care line out of Henderson Colorado. 



Hope you visit these sites and find something you will like.



No comments:

Post a Comment