Monday, June 18, 2012

Eco Solutions For House Painting

(Photo: Image is from the RhinoShieldprotects.com image gallery)



I frequently get phone calls for house painting quotes and I kindly let them know that I don’t paint houses  J .   I did come across this company however in one of my many eco searches, Rhino Shield.  This company uses a ceramic technology used by Nasa for painting the exterior of homes.  


Some of the highlights of their product:
Non-toxic
Low-odor
Non-inflammable
Low VOC emissions

The thick ceramic coating that is used in painting your home helps to prevent mold, mildew, algae growth and peeling all things common especially in the south with the extreme heat and temperature changes.   I have not personally used this product but would really like to know how well it has worked for others. Here is a link to Rhino Shield if you would like more information on their product. http://www.rhinoshieldprotects.com/rs/why-rhino-shield.cfm?ctid=1272&agid=02&gclid=CLnisb-C2LACFQrf4Aodbi1b0w.  Hope this information will prove useful for you if you are looking for a better alternative for painting your home in an eco and sustainable way.

Off I go to work on the dresser and a painting that needs just a few finishing touches for a book cover of a new western to be released soon. 

There are many furniture pieces that will soon be uploaded for sale and I will continue to keep you posted on them as soon as they are ready for sale. In the mean time  Please visit my site http://www.etsy.com/shop/MaggieHandPainted for all current products that are created in a Eco sustainable way and ready for shipping. 

Have a great Monday.







No comments:

Post a Comment