Monday, September 3, 2012

LABORING ON LABOR DAY

(Image Source- Theholidayspot.com)

Wanted to wish everyone a wonderful safe Labor Day.   I will labor just a bit today as I work on a recycled tin plate I found.  After a good cleaning and priming I decided to paint one of my favorite subjects, butterflies. 

As we say good bye to summer I want to capture the lasting memory of these beautiful creatures they are so beautiful they always take my breath away as they spread their wings and show off their beauty. 

(Image Source- Maggie MillerHand Painted, llc)



This recycled plate will be available for sale at the end of  September on my Etsy site as well as my new line of artisan soaps which are made in the Cold Process method.  They are all natural with no  SLS - Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, they make wonderful lathers and are scented with wonderful essential oils.

I invite you to visit http://www.etsy.com/shop/MaggieHandPainted for current items for sale I will be having a Fall sale at the end of September. Details will be announced in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment